-->

June 12, 2012

The Handsom life

Sometimes I just want to up and move to Australia. They have stunning weather, a good mix of urban / beachy areas, great pay, prawns as big as your face, juicy juicy mangoes and beautiful fashion. Since I'm not planning to make the big move just yet, I'll do with enjoying their fashion from afar. 

Check out this selection from the Melbourne-based brand Handsom. I love the quirkiness of the clothes, plus the androgynous nature of these pieces. The brand definitely uses some of my favourite design features in clothing right now - orange tones, collars, well-crafted tailoring and pretty patterns. I especially love the terracotta rain coat, it'd go down a treat in London at the moment!

cotton sweat top dipped body
terracotta rain jacket

floral shirtlion print shirt
leo long shirt
geo print shirt

buckler boot

all images sourced from www.thegrandsocial.com.au/handsom

You'd totally look Handsom while wearing these clothes. I wonder what Australian designers obsession with the word 'handsome' is? Whatever the reason, it's working for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment