-->

May 13, 2012

Whistle while you walk

I love Whistles. It's a great store for beautiful clothes & accessories, and it reminds me a lot of Moochi back home - similar prices, quality and pretty pretty treats. But I would never have really thought to shop there for shoes...until now. I have been in desperate need for new footwear too long & since I'm so fussy (and certain styles that I love are all sold out), I haven't bought any. I was checking out my favourite go-to site for clothes, dear ol' ASOS, and found that Whistles have a pretty cool range of footwear this season.

So I conveniently passed the store on my way home today and maaayyyy have left with these stunners. I love them so much! Such a good shoe for in-between seasons (or for the London summer) and the colour is just to die. Love the tailored detailing and the easy-to-wear heel. Big big love for these shoes.

aimee ankle boots

The other shoes in store were very sweet too and I could have easily left with another pair. I especially love these Odeile sandals below, the orange is so on trend & this is such an easy way to wear this tricky colour.

odeile sandal 
amelie mid sandal

noemi sandal

image source for all: www.whistles.co.uk

Love finishing off the weekend on such a high! Can't wait to crank these bad boys out tomorrow. I never thought I'd say it, but bring on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment