-->

April 20, 2012

Handsome swimwear

After spending 9 days frolicking around Egypt recently (much of which was spent poolside or Nileside), I realised that I really need a new swimsuit before summer. I'm a big fan of patterned / unique swimwear, so you can imagine my excitement when I checked out the latest We Are Handsome range this week. I seriously want EVERY item of The Romantic 2012 collection. The patterns, cuts and styles are just stunning and so beautiful. Trust an Aussie company to nail swimwear so well, they do spend half their lives at the beach. Totally can't wait until I live in Sydney in a couple of years time, so many chances to wear beautiful beachwear! 

I love the cheekiness of the WAH designs, who doesn't want a cute-as-pie dog on their one piece or a grizzly bear on their bum? The lookbook images are pretty sweet too, I heart the pairing of different floral pieces together, it works so well. This shoot seems like such a beautiful haven after this grim fortnight of weather we've had in London. 

Bring on summer, bring on the nice weather, bring on new WAH treats and bring on my trip to Spain next weekend with the girls! Wooooo!

image source: the secret garden corset bikini set - www.shopbop.com

image source: the grizzly bikini - www.start-london.com 


image source: the canine scoop one piece, the canine shorts & the fighter string bikini, and the secret garden corset bikini & the lover shorts - www.itsnicethat.com

image source: the showman one piece - www.net-a-porter.com


Here's hoping I'll be enjoying the Spanish sun with one of these bad boys on! 
Happy Friday kids.

x L

No comments:

Post a Comment