-->

April 27, 2012

Beau boots of dreams

I have officially found my dream boots. I've been looking for some beautiful black boots (laces optional) since last winter and now they've entered my life like a beautiful mirage. I first noticed Beau Coops when they collaborated with Karen Walker and now I keep seeing & hearing about the brand everywhere. It's like a sign.

I heart these boots. They're so multi-functional - they're perfect for winter and those not-so-warm London summers, plus they'd be a great addition to a festival outfit. That's like three uses in one, so really, it's like buying three shoes for the price of one...that's totally logical right?

image source: beau coops annie shoe - www.shop.goodasgold.co.nz

Right, time to sort out how I get my hands on these beauties! Currently I can only find them for sale at home from Good As Gold, but I'm sure I can find them in the Europe if I search properly. If not, it's time to call in a favour from one of my siblings back home, or pay a big mumma shipping fee.

Have a good weekend all, I'm off to Spain with two of my besties! Wooooo!

x L

No comments:

Post a Comment