-->

January 8, 2012

New year treaties

Happy new year all! I hope you had a great break and are looking forward to the year ahead. I am loving this year so far, already have a few trips planned and I'm enjoying the 'white month' - I spent the weekend catching up with good friends and pottering around London. Bliss. I'm also making the most of the end of season sales, got some great bargains at Nike (no better way to get amped for the gym than hot new workout gear!) and I also nabbed this treat... 


I had my eye on this skirt before the sales started but couldn't justify spending £125 amid the expense of the festive season. However she stayed in my mind and I kept seeing the price gradually dropping online, so I snapped her up at the amazing price of £50 when I got back from my NYs holiday. Ideal much?


She really is a treat to wear and I just adore the colour, it really helps to brighten up those grey London days. The fabric is a combo of silk & wool, which sounds quite odd but is really very comfy and beautiful to wear. Loving Aubin & Wills once again, it's definitely one of my fave stores here!



image source: shottery pleated skirt - www.aubinandwills.com

I hope the sales have worked in your favour too, this is such a great time of year to help spruce up the old wardrobe!


Happy twenty twelve all, can't wait to see what this year brings us!


x L

No comments:

Post a Comment