-->

January 29, 2012

Hello!

I love stumbling across a website that you just fall in love with instantly. This happened to me tonight. I jumped on my computer to research train fares for a mini-break in Cardiff and somehow started looking at the online sales, and then the amazing range of Equipment shirts and then the next thing you know, wham bam thank you ma'am, I'd found farfetch.com. 

Hello baby.

This site is great! It searches the world's fashion boutiques and pops all the items into an easy-to-use and beautifully laid out website. You can choose if you want to search in US or EU boutiques (or both) and you have three different departments of the site to choose from - Luxe (high-end designers like Chloe), Lab (emerging designers like Opening Ceremony) or Contemporary (urban labels like our very own Karen Walker). Pretty and well executed? I heart.

I've already found some goodies that I want to pur-chase...dear oh dear.


a.p.c. shoulder bag

stella mccartney eveline dress

equipment brett printed blouse

opening ceremony crush boot

cutler & gross glasses

see by chloe crew neck jumper
all images sourced from www.farfetch.com

Ahh I could spend all day (and night) perusing this site. Bliss.

Now, back to those Cardiff fares...

x L

1 comment:

  1. Then I put tea in the slow cooker and went to the post office and tescos. I had a few more errands to run so I had my comfortable boots on. It was then back home to watch telly and then bed by 10. Wow-wee what a day.

    ReplyDelete