-->

November 18, 2011

Frolicing towards festivities

Wow it's really getting festive out there isn't it? The Christmas lights are up on Oxford Street, the Hyde Park Winter Wonderland opens today and every shopping mall, supermarket, store window and the like is covered in Christmas lights & decorations. I love it!

I'm feeling even more festive as I'm about to have a reunion with my siblings at my Dad's house in Seattle for Thanksgiving! So I've found a great festive outfit for those many social functions and parties that will happen over the next month. It's more pared down that I what I would have chosen a year or so ago, so maybe that's the influence of London creeping in.

Let the festivities begin!

I love the combination of sequins, bold colours, fierce heels and overall beautifulness! I adore the autumnal colouring of this dress, as well as the layering, so classic French chic. This outfit makes me fall in love with Maje all over again, plus makes me want to invest in some structurally-stunning heels from Camilla Skovgaard. Beautiful.

image source: maje jaglion orange dress - www.maje.com

image source: aubin & wills silverthorpe jacket - www.aubinandwills.com

image source: whistles paulette bag - www.whistles.co.uk

image source: camilla skovgaard check peeptoe platforms - www.my-wardrobe.com

Have a great weekend everyone and see you soon siblings! Yippeee!

x L

2 comments:

  1. Love all of the above! London sounds magical in Christmas time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those heels did remind me of you Christie x

    ReplyDelete