-->

October 26, 2011

Search, and you will find.

On my first trip to Amsterdam earlier this year, I stumbled across a fabulous street which housed all of my soon-to-be favourite stores, one of which was Black Sheep Road. I fell in love with this store the moment I walked in -  they had such a great range of beautiful street clothing at very reasonable prices, which is quite surprising these days. I bought a nice jersey dress from there which I wear all the time and I've just found some more goodies online today (which is dangerous as pay day was yesterday)!

I love this tee! So nautical & on trend with the print style of the moment. It'd be one of those versatile babies that you can wear with anything: jeans, skirts, shorts etc. Love. Plus I heart the brand name, LikeThis - how could you not?

LikeThis Allover Printed Tee

This next item reminds me of bunnies, snuggling up in a fluffy duvet and hot chocolates with marshmallows. My only concern is that it'd leave fluff everywhere, but I think it'd be worth it to be wearing such a cuddly item. The denim patches on the shoulders make it that much better - I'm really tempted to buy this poppet asap!

Le Mont Saint Michel Angora Knit

I have been loving the clothing from the Danish brand Won Hundred more and more. Each time I see their stylish denim or casual numbers, I am impressed by both the design and quality. I especially like this dress because it's so classic, and therefore, versatile. The print isn't too outrageous and the style is pretty tame, so it'd be a great work - party option. Ideal.

Won Hundred Seven Dress

I'm still on the hunt for a winter coat, as the one I was lusting over recently didn't look as spectacular on as I'd remembered when I went back for a second viewing. C'est la vie. So now that means I get to do more shopping in search for the perfect one! Another piece from Won Hundred, this coat has beautiful tailoring and is in such a beautiful colour (wine is the new black), that it's definitely a contender for my AW11 coat. It also has a full length zip at the back which gives it an edge, which is good as I hate buying pieces that look same-same to everyone else's wardrobes.


Won Hundred Kali Coat

I love these pants by Modstrom! They're quite simple yet different - the pattern and style aren't that conventional, but they don't look too crazy that you could only wear them to select events / locations. I'd love to wear these with a basic tee & ankle boots, or a white shirt & heels for a night out. The fact that they're high-waisted means that they'd be super comfy too! 

Modstrom Vest Stroko Pants
Image source for all - www.blacksheeproad.com

Ahhh I love finding new stores when out exploring, it makes you wonder why we don't go out of our comfort zone / bubble more often!

xxx L

No comments:

Post a Comment