-->

August 21, 2011

Modern day vintage

The reason that I don't go vintage shopping more is because I can never by bothered rummaging through the messy racks of clothes, all crammed together in a tiny musty-smelling store. Ewww. So I was pleasantly surprised when I checked out London's first ever vintage department store today. Based just off Brick Lane, Blitz provides the kind of vintage shopping that I need. Beautifully laid out racks & shelves of goodies in nice wide spaces, amassing two floors of vintage retail heaven.

I can't wait to go back there when I have time to peruse the store in more detail. They had a great selection of shirts, jackets, belts, furniture, shoes, silk scarves, sequin tops (Just & Abby, this is right up your alley), pretty much anything & everything you could want!




Image Source (for all): Blitz Vintage Department Store - www.blitzlondon.tumblr.com

Vintage shopping for the fussy shopper, ideal.

Hope you all had some good finds this weekend!

xxx L

No comments:

Post a Comment