-->

July 11, 2011

Tick Tock...

Earlier this year I did a post on the beautiful Triwa watches & how much I wanted to get one. After going into the store to try them on, I was so disappointed to find that the face of the watch was too big for my wrist, especially as the watches were on sale at the time!

So my hunt for a large masculine watch continues...

The other day I stumbled across this designer beauty by Michael Kors and was surprised to see that it was only £200, which is pretty good for a high-end fashion watch. Plus, if you think about CPW, then that's pretty much free...right? I love how this watch is made of rose gold plus I love the chronograph design. The only thing I'm unsure about is the rubber strap, as ideally I was after a leather / gold one. What are your thoughts? Are rubber straps annoying or comfortable?




Image Source: Michael Kors Watch - www.net-a-porter.com

Will keep my eye out for other beautiful watches, but for now, Mr Kors' design is definitely at the top of my list!

Happy Monday everyone! I hope you have a fun week planned, I'm off to Switzerland for work tomorrow, tres excite!

xxx L

2 comments:

  1. hot cheapy version http://www.asos.com/Women/Women-Landing-Pages/The-Edit/Cat/pgehtml.aspx?cid=13814#page22_DL - belz xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Belz, good find!!!! I heart!

    ReplyDelete