-->

July 21, 2011

I got sunshine...

...on this rainy rainerson grey London day (London, I think you need to look up the meaning of 'summer'). My sunshine is, as always, based around fashion. This time in the form of some scrumdiddlyumptious lace ups. Oh how I love them. I first saw them about two months ago in duty free at Heathrow, then I spied them on my friend's colleague at a swanky bar in Amsterdam, and then they popped into my life a third time recently online. Three times a charm right?

I can't stop thinking about how ESSENTIAL these would be in my life. Yes essential. They are definitely a need item rather than a want, as I've realised this week that I have NO waterproof shoes. All of my shoes are useless when it comes to rain city - they either have holes in the sole (my hightops), leak after 2 mins in the rain (both my pairs of boots & my brogues) or they just generally aren't suitable for wet weather (suedesie, you're so fussy).

So really, it's a CRIME that I don't own these already!

Hello leather shoe which is easy to clean after puddle adventures, hello a mini-min heel which keeps me elevated from the wet pavement and hello a hot hot neon sole that will brighten up any grizzly day. Win, win and dare I say it...win.

I lusting over the white & green combo (rather than the chocolate & pink), which may surprise some of you (Dad, I don't pick the pink option every time!), but I feel that this is so fresh and so clean, plus would go with more outfits. Ideal non?



Image Source: Leonardo, KG by Kurt Geiger - www.kurtgeiger.com

Hope you're all having a delissimo day - yay it's almost the end of the working week! Time to get your dancing shoes on & party hard in the rain!

xxx L

No comments:

Post a Comment