-->

June 23, 2011

Denim Dream

Wow, so it's been a while since my last post...sorry all. I've been super busy with moving into a new flat and getting a new job (permanent, yay!), plus have been out enjoying the London summer events such as Mint Polo and Royal Ascot. But never fear, I'm back and am ready to blog!

And while I have plenty to discuss with you since my wee break, this post is going to be short & sweet as I should have been asleep a long time ago...but I couldn't not share this with you! I've been a huge fan of Ksubi since back in the day (when they used to spell their name with a 'T') and they never fail to impress me with their new designs & signature denim. But recently I discovered a style of Ksubi jeans that has really taken the cake.

Look at these BEAUTIES, they're ideal for summer! They incorporate both blue & white denim (perfect those of you who are indecisive with which colour jeans to wear), they have trendy zips at the ankle and they're a snug skinny fit (my fav style). Plus I've found these on sale in NZ, so they're even cheaper than chips when converted to pounds - hello Ksubi stunners for a cheeky £126! Sis, I may be purchasing these and getting them sent to your flat back home to bring to me! I heart big time.


Image Source: Ksubi Super Skinny Zip Fade Jeans - www.suprette.co.nz
Got to love the Antipodean brands for still kicking ass in the fashion stakes. Nice.
Hope you're all having a great week! Hearts to your faces.
xxx L

No comments:

Post a Comment