-->

February 26, 2011

Smile.

Sometimes you just feel like purchasing something to congratulate yourself, or to brighten up your day. Today I plan to do just that with this number below...to congratulate myself for peservering & finding a dream job and to brighten up yet another grey drizzly London day.

Yay!

Am loving the colours and selection of goodies in Zara at the moment...so cheerful and fun! I especially love the colour of this top, it reminds me of the OPI Ate Berries in the Canaries shade! I also adore the sleeve detailing, smart casual much? PERFECT for my new smart casual office environment. Win!



Image Source: www.zara.com

Hope you're all having a great weekend. My thoughts are out of all of those affected by the Christchurch earthquake...what a horrible situation for poor NZ. Much love.

xxx L

No comments:

Post a Comment