-->

February 3, 2011

Breton Brilliance.

Is there anything better than a new classic white tee? I think not. Especially when it is baggy, with French stripes & a designer touch.

I really want this Breton number from KW - maybe I love it so much due to the fact that...

* It's a clear day in London today, so I can see both the sun AND the sky. Which makes me think of warmer weather...

* It's February now which means spring officially starts NEXT MONTH!

* I'm off to Paris next weekend so am favouring clothes with a certain je ne sais quoi...

* I'm missing popping into my local KW store back home.

* It's Waitangi Day this weekend so I'm loving all things from Aotearoa.

* I just want it.
 
Image Source: Breton Stripe Tee - www.shop.karenwalker.com

Hope you're all having a fantastique day! Enjoy the sun while it lasts!

xxx L

1 comment: