-->

January 19, 2011

Putting a Spring in My Step

You know that spring is just around the corner when you start seeing florals, pastels and frills in stores. And since the sun is shining today (yay London!), I figured it was time to check out the latest arrivals online. There's definitely a 70's vibe within the spring collections, plus a focus on pink shades, as well as beautiful feminine detailing...see some of my favourite picks below!

Wow I heart the colour of this dress big time! The colour screams warmth, sunny days and most of all, fun times! I would love to wear this baby, although would need a serious tan before I even tried it on! Now where did I put my St Tropez?

Image Source: Pins & Needles Pleat Neck Dress - www.urbanoutfitters.co.uk

I fell in love with this singlet as soon as I saw it instore. So floaty and fresh, I can imagine it looking great with a crisp white singlet, or just a bikini top underneath when on holiday at the beach! Perfect dressy and casual, this singlet would definitely put a spring in your step (excuse the pun)!

Image Source: Red Floral Zip Pocket Vest - www.topshop.com
  
I'm a sucker for white lace these days, so it's no wonder that this laced beauty caught my eye. I love the arms and the length of this dress, very flirty feminine! High tea in the garden anyone?

Image Source: Rare '60s Style Lace Swing Mini Dress - www.asos.com  

I had a huge crush on playsuits last year, so it's great to see that these bad boys are still present for 2011. I love the colours and belt detailing of this Topshop version, and I can imagine this with a pair of killer heels, how fierce!

Image Source: Summer Berry Crepe Pleat Bow Belted Playsuit - www.topshop.com

I've been keeping an eye out for new sunnies (another pun!), and noticed these stunners from Cutler and Gross. I want a quirky pair that are fun to wear and these fit the bill perfectly! I love the colour too, so much nicer than boring black.

Image Source: 0734 in Humble Potato - www.cutlerandgross.com

There are so many new items that I love, but I'll have to stop the list here before I get carried away! I can't wait for spring to arrive, it's going to be a goodie for all of us I feel!

Much love!

xxx L

No comments:

Post a Comment