-->

December 14, 2010

Snow Boots For Show!

So word on the street (slash in the Evening Standard) is that we're meant to get another dump of snow later in the week. I hate the thought of snow boots (those heinous ones you saw people wearing when skiing in the 80s), and I hate the thought of wearing gumboots out and about (seriously people do that here...wear gumboots...to cafes...in Soho...as if it's normal!), so I found some boots that'll conquer the snow while still looking super alpine chic.

They're beautiful booties from the Melissa shoes range, designed by Vivienne Westwood! Waterproof, sturdy soles and oh so fashionable! Tres chic, non?

Image Source: Vivienne Westwood for Melissa, Womens Bow Bootie Black Boots - www.vanmildert.com 

Now hopefully the snow won't prevent my flight from leaving London for my Caribbean cruise this weekend! And yes, there will be a post on cruise wear before I go...

xxx L

No comments:

Post a Comment