-->

October 20, 2010

Guilty Pleasures

I write this blog while eating some delissimo Whittakers dark caramel chocolate, which I probably shouldn't have, as I've already had some sweet treats today. But sweet food, like chocolate, is one of my guilty pleasures. Which is topical, as this post is all about those guilty pleasures that we love in life. Sneaking that extra piece of chocolate, watching the latest episode of Keeping Up With The Kardashians (I may have also watched a few episodes of this tonight!), or buying that spur-of-the-moment purchase.

I did that today. I had an hour between interviews and decided to check out the latest offerings in Zara. I primarily went in there to look for coporate gear, as I have a severe lack of anything corporate in my wardrobe, due to my last job being quite a casual affair. Which is not ideal when hunting for things to wear for all of these interviews (oh life of a job hunter). So I went into Zara, pottered around and then somehow found myself walking out of the store with these (in berry). Woops.


Image Source: www.zara.com

In my defense, I HAD been looking for suede wedges (without the cork heel) for a while...AND these were quite cheap...AND they're suitable for a corporate attire...AND...I'm worth it!

Now aren't these reasons enough?

I hope you all have a week filled with guilty pleasures! Love to you all!

xxx L

2 comments:

  1. I just looked at those EXACT ones in Bruges...great taste...alas my backpack is choka so no new shoes for me:( xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are gorgeous! Good buy!

    Love Raj xox

    ReplyDelete