-->

July 20, 2010

Where There Are Friends, There Is Wealth

I received the best surprise last night – an unexpected gift that would make any girl swoon. My darling friends gifted me a beautiful bottle of Veuve Clicquot! I’m throwing an EXTRAVAGANCE-themed leaving party this weekend (as I head on my OE in one month today) and my sweet friends thought that I needed something extravagant to drink while throwing such an event! What beauties.


My precious

Now all I need to do is find a suitably-extravagant costume! I’m thinking Vegas show girl with big feathers, or maybe Gaga...but am I brave enough to wear just a leotard? Only time will tell!

Merci beaucoup mes beaux amies – Little J, Bella, Lizzie, Maysibelle, Mala, Anna, Raja, Katty & Sezzy – you made my week! Je coeur.

Have a beautiful day everyone, I hope you are lucky enough to have such amazing friends too.

xxx L Clicquot

3 comments:

  1. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. enjoy it Lozzza!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. p.s. the costume sounds awesome!!
    i like the sound of the big feathers..
    sounds very extravagant indeed!

    ReplyDelete