-->

July 8, 2010

Urban Retreat

Ohhh a little bird just told me that Urban Outfitters now ship to NZ - how exciting! I've been checking out their website this morning and am pretty much falling in love with everything that I see! Below are some of my fav items...there are just so many more that I could have added here, this site is amazing.

Urban Renewal Open Back Floral Dress

BDG Ankle Skinny Jean

Braided Wooden Bead Headwrap

Deena & Ozzy Ludlow Oxford

Sparkle & Fade Ringmaster Blazer

UO Heart Tights

Cooperative Silk Bow Front Dress

Pins and Needles Overdyed Heathered Ruffle Cami

Urban Renewal Gauze Bubble Short

Urban Renewal Lace Collar Frock

All Images From - www.urbanoutfitters.com

Drool, I could continue posting amazing images from this site all day, but I won't...

Have a fab weekend!

xxx L

1 comment:

  1. I used to shop there! Its got some rEALLY cool stuff! a little pricy but not as bad as NZ!
    you bought anything yet??
    x

    ReplyDelete