-->

July 15, 2010

Once Upon A Time...

Once upon a time, a girl couldn't buy designer clothes online. Once upon a time, a girl couldn't buy discounted designer clothes online. Once upon a time, a girl couldn't do much. But now we have ONCE'IT! This site is great, it has such fab short-term sales on designer brands! I heart. It's like 1-day, but for fashion! All you have to do is sign up to the site and then you can get sweet deals to your heart's desire! Recently they've had amazing designer offers, such as Kathryn Wilson & Saben!


Below is one of the deals that I'm pretty interested in! I love this perfume, but as I'm travelling soon, I think the three perfumes that I have already are enough!

Image Source (for all images): www.onceit.co.nz

Hope you get some good bargains kids!

xxx L

No comments:

Post a Comment