-->

June 14, 2010

New FQ for You!

Sooooo, FQ have brought out their new magazine for occassions, aptly named Fashion Quarterly Occasions. This mag highlights what to wear for those fancy schmancy events - such as weddings, black tie, cocktail parties and the races. I think that this magazine is more expensive than the standard FQ, so hopefully it has more content too. You'd think they'd bring this out in spring / summer when these events are more frequent (i.e. summer weddings, January races, Christmas parties) but I'm sure they have their reasons why it's published in winter...let me know what you think of it if you buy it. I'm such a sucker for a good party frock so I'm sure I'd love it!

Image Source: www.magshop.co.nz

Hope you're all having a magnificent Monday!

xxx L

No comments:

Post a Comment