-->

February 25, 2010

Warning: Craving Ahead!

I've had this nagging thought in the back of my mind for a while now...a longing, a need, an itch that needs scratching if you must. I'm craving a plain, long-sleeved white shirt. A boring craving you may think, but NO! I don't just want to  wear a plain white shirt, I want to accessorise it with a beautiful scarf tied in a big feminine bow (kind of like the pictures below, but with pants and long sleeves. Or I could Gaga it up and go pantless? Hmm...maybe not). I've had this image in my mind and I CAN'T. GET. RID. OF. IT. So the only remedy is to a source a white long-sleeved shirt so that my life is complete. Well not complete (I'm not that shallow), but better. Prettier. More ohhh la la and all that.



Image Source: www.americanapparel.com  

Does anyone know where I could find such a shirt? My man's wardrobe maybe!

Happy Friday Eve!

xxx L

No comments:

Post a Comment