-->

December 14, 2009

I Slept With Peter Alexander

I’ve had a love affair with Peter Alexander for quite a while, but shhh don’t tell my boyfriend! I was smitten when a PA store opened up recently on our Golden Mile and I lusted over all the pretty sleepwear items that I saw when I went in last week. PA is the funnest sleepwear line that I’ve seen, with kooky prints, cute designs and even some daywear pieces!

Here’s an example of some of my favourite PA classics. These Bright Lolly Shorts have the sweetest pattern on them (pun intended!), although I think I’d be craving sugary treats everytime I wore them! They’re very Willy Wonka-esque. Knowing about my love for playsuits, PA was kind enough to create this Vintage Bunny Jumpsuit for me. Awww Petey, you shouldn’t have. I love the detailing in the ruffles and the variety of playsuits available in his ranges. This Sequin Hi Tee ticks another one of my boxes (sequins, I like) and I reckon that catching a glimpse of this top in the mirror would definitely brighten your morning! PA also does a great range for men (and children fyi) – I like these Feather Boxers, so colourful and trendy!


Image Source: Bright Lolly Short, Vintage Bunny Jumpsuit, Sequin Hi Tee & Mens Feather Boxer - http://www.peteralexander.co.nz/

The next lot of sleepwear is slightly fancier and glamorous – one doesn’t want to look like a frump while sleeping! This Puffy Big Bow Sleep Tee could be mistaken for a gorgeous dress as it is so chic and stylish. I love the massive pink bow and the puffed sleeves. The Glitter Angel Nightie is another item which could be confused for evening wear, with its beautiful neckline and my favourite, sequins. I own an amazing pair of PA slippers (gold with pink bows if you must know!), but I’m tempted buy these stunners! I’d frolick around the house in them, pretending to be Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz and I’d even wear them outside if I felt the need! A girl needs a good eye mask when travelling and this Christmas one would tick both the need & want boxes for your travel requirements. So cheap, so chic, so covetable.
 

Image Source: Puffy Big Bow Sleep Tee, Glitter Angel Nightie, Sequin Bow Slippers & Christmas Eye Mask - http://www.peteralexander.co.nz/

I added just a small selection of daywear, as I didn’t want to ruin the fun of browsing through the site (or store) for you all! I’m absolutely in love with both of these items. The Vintage Floral Jumpsuit would be so stunning with fierce black heels, it’d be such a beautiful feminine outfit. The Drop Crotch Pants are oh so hot and I’m crying inside that I don’t personally own these. They come in a dove grey too, but I’m such a sucker for pink that I couldn’t not get this colour. They look as comfy as anything! Ohhhh I want!


Image Source: Vintage Floral Jumpsuit & Drop Crotch Pant – www.peteralexander.co.nz

What are your thoughts on the current Peter Alexander range? Are you a long time fan like me, or are you a virgin to this creative genuis? Hope you’re all getting sorted for Christmas presents, I’d love the pink drop crotch pants, thanks for asking!

xxx L

1 comment:

  1. this sight is really well done. i love fashion too

    ReplyDelete